For our U.S. guestsFlying in to Kalispell Montana
may be a viable option
Our historic building was the first commercial building in Coleman. Originally built in 1904 as the Coleman Mercantile. It now houses our unique guest rooms and common areas, perfect for smaller groups to meet, hold workshops, classes or full catered retreats.
When you arrive in our little corner of heaven, you will be greeted by your hosts Dawn and Mark Rigby. They will show you around and help get you settled. As the rooms in the B&B and Guest House are all unique in size and decor, and the common areas are extensive, take a moment to explore the facility. Discover some of the many treasures and amenities. All rooms have top quality linens and towels, bath amenities, hair driers and alarm clocks.
Please feel free to use all the amenities including fridges for beverages, laundry facilities, hot tub and jacuzzi. And don't forget to indulge in some home baked cookies and snacks that are always available at the beverage station.
Need to arrive early or stay late? Just let us know. We are happy to extend your stay with a special Road Scholar Rate.
Click on the Road Scholar logo
for these & many more quality programs
• 5 nights of accommodations
• 15 meals: 5 breakfast, 5 lunch, & 5 dinners
• Expert-led lectures
• Field trips
• Hands-on experiences
• Welcome party
• CD of pictures taken during the program
• Get a historic snapshot of life in the Canadian Rockies during a visit to the ghost town of Lille, a Provincial Historic Site.
• Gain insight into coal mining history during a morning at the Bellevue Underground Mine.
• Get hands-on knowledge on fly-tying and how to cast for different species.
• Discuss improvements, conditions, exchange "fish tales" or ask questions during evening gatherings.